Green Factor is experiencing explosive growth and is hiring driven, career-oriented individuals to join our production team! Green Factor specializes in making our customers more comfortable and healthier in their homes. Our mission is to build a winning team, who consistently delivers Outstanding Service to our customers.
Every team member at Green Factor, from administration to installers to leadership embody our core values. These include Taking Ownership, Pursuing Growth, Leading by Example, and Delivering WOW Service. In the end, everyone wins.
Are you looking to work for a stable company that has been around for years? Do you like working with your hands and enjoy being part of a winning team? Tired of working positions that offer zero room for growth?
Join our family and be a part of our evolving team and in return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package (including medical, dental, PTO, paid training and retirement plans). For more information about our company, please visit our website: GFIpro.com
- Great location for commuters with easy access to I-70 (25 minutes from Topeka, 30 minutes from KC)
- On the job training
- $16+/hr. depending on experience
- Room for advancement
- Complete Insurance Packages (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and more)
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plans with Company Match
- Must have a great attitude and positive mindset
- Must be a team player
- Must be able to show up to a scheduled job interview
- Knowledge of construction or related trades preferred but not required
- Willingness to work in tight spaces
- Willingness to work at heights
- Ability to safely use power tools
- Must be able to work in the elements and extreme temperatures
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift 50lbs+
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- Adheres to jobsite safety in accordance with all federal, state, and local occupational and health and safety laws.
- Ensures that rig is safely driven to jobsite locations.
- Removes and installs insulation based on specifications of each job.
- Follows standard operation procedures with equipment set up and operation.
- Loading/unloading trucks/trailers.
- Equipment operation.
- Insulation Installation.
- Completes a high quality job while maintaining efficiency.
- Diagnoses and resolves issues in the field alongside Crew Leader.
- Communicates professionally with customer.
- Maintains a professional image and thoroughly cleans jobsite upon completion of the job.
- Continuous improvement of customer service, quality, efficiency, and safety.
- Provides instruction and training to junior team members.
- Communicates any issues to Crew Leader.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Entry Level
Email: [email protected]
Apply For This Job
All fields with (*) are required