Now Offering Whole Building Disinfection Services in Greater Kansas City
EPA Certified to be Effective Against the Coronavirus
For over 15 years, Green Factor Insulation has provided Northeast Kansas with more comfortable, cleaner, healthier, and more energy efficient places to live, work, and visit. Now, the company known for solving your comfort and efficiency problems is working with manufacturers to offer a response to Human Coronavirus.
Green Factor Insulation offers several cleaning and disinfecting agents, registered by the EPA, that have been proven to be effective at killing a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses, including the Human Coronavirus (COVID-19). With a long history of responding to and remediating contaminants in homes and businesses, Green Factor Insulation is uniquely positioned with the right equipment, products, protocols, and trained staff to effectively clean and disinfect a broad range of common spaces.
Our cleaning services are EPA certified to disinfect:
- Office buildings
- Places of worship
- Homes & other facilities
Get in touch with Green Factor Insulation by completing our contact form, or calling us at 1-855-246-3393. We look forward to continuing to protect the Greater Kansas City community.
We're here to help
The Human Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is a major concern for businesses, schools, places of worship, and homeowners. At Green Factor Insulation, we are offering services to help combat the Coronavirus with whole building disinfection services.
Through our work with a manufacturer, we have become authorized in the application of their EPA registered product. This product effectively kills a long list of bacteria and viruses, including the Human Coronavirus*. This effective treatment:
- Leaves a residual antimicrobial layer
- Significantly reduces cross-contamination
- Resets the indoor air quality
- Kills off odor-causing bacterial
- Natural pesticide - keeps bugs and mice away
- Safe for use on food contact surfaces
Since there is a 14-day incubation period before individuals show signs of infection, we must all assume that our buildings have had someone infected in them. As a result, our Disinfection Service has three levels,** each respective level offering an additional layer of protection.
Three levels of disinfection
- Prevention starts with cleaning the back corner. By cleaning the back corner, we begin at the furthest point from containment entry.
- Next, we include a 360-degree application via a fogger. The fogged area will be cleaned.
- Third, disinfectant will be applied to all surfaces until a light coating of moisture is present. The surface has to remain wet for more than 10 minutes. We will label rooms as we clean them.
- Last, we will leave behind two containers of disinfectant for janitorial staff. We suggest applications occur twice a day in high traffic areas such as countertops, bars, keyboards, printers, fax machines, doorknobs, etc. Each cleaning requires more protection to the surface being cleaned. Additional cleaners can be purchased as needed.
- NOTE: Business owners will be responsible for making sure that all items of concern (paper, stored items, etc.) are put away before the fogging commencing.
- NOTE: If space is filthy, surface cleaning will be needed before fogging. If that is discovered during the inspection, the Mitigation solution will be required to make sure that the surfaces are clean before the fogging takes place.
- Includes all items listed in the Prevention option.
- We perform a full-surface wipe down with the disinfectant. We wipe surfaces prior to fogging. Furthermore, we use a detergent cleaning solution with an antimicrobial cleaner. The antimicrobial cleanser contains botanicals, alcohol, and detergents for effective surface cleaning.
- After we finish, we remove all cleaning microfiber towels in a secure poly bag for disposal.
- All notes listed above will apply to this option as well.
- All items listed in both the first (PREVENTION) and second (MITIGATION) options are included, with the addition of a regular maintenance option. Our regular maintenance includes fogging application to ambient air only. This fogging will not be applied to all surfaces as in the PREVENTION option.
- All notes listed in the PREVENTION option apply.
**This product is included in the recommendations from the manufacturer for cleaning in response to COVID-19.
**These protocols have been developed per manufacturers’ recommendations to provide the best possible chance to establish a reset to the building’s environment.
Call 1-855-246-3393 or contact us online to schedule our disinfection services. We proudly serve Olathe, Topeka, Lawrence, Shawnee, Miami, Overland Park, Gardner, Ottawa, Tecumseh, Lenexa and surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.